6th June 2011, 12:51 PM
manaar

Am I eligible to write IIT JEE or other engineering related exams? I am pursuing my IGCSE from UAE

My son is doing his IGCSE exams this year in UAE... would like to know if he can appear for IIT JEE entrance exams ? Also, what are the other Engineering related entrance exams he can appear for?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Advanced if pursuing A-Level in IGCSE Edexcel, UK Board?
  2. Are IGCSE NRI students eligible for All India Pre Medical Entrance Examinations of India?
  3. Which entrance exam should I appear? What is te syllabus for B.Arch? Is there any coaching centre for NATA, AIEEE, IIT JEE in UAE
  4. In which college could I get after scoring 369 rank in KIITEE?
  5. Is IGCSE exam difficult to crack?
  6. Am I eligible to write IIT JEE? I am pursuing diploma(final year student) in electronics engineering from government polytechnic college under UPTU
  7. Is diploma candidate not eligible for JEE main? -- [New]
  8. IGCSE Board validity for Medical and Engineering entrance exams in Gujarat?
  9. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  10. List of best Petroleum Engineering institutes in UAE? Does UAE Government provides any scholarship to Indian students?
  11. Is Maths portion less in IGCSE? IGCSE students can clear Indian entrance exams?
  12. Is it good to write JEE entrance after Diploma? Should i go for AIEEE instead?
  13. Required Educational Qualification for Group 1 and Group 2 Exams? Am I eligible to write these exams pursuing final year of CSE? Which are the positions suitable for me being an Engineering student?
  14. What exams to write other than EAMCET, AIEEE and IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get into ISRO? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can i appear for IIT JEE while studying last year Diploma course?
  17. Is diploma students eligible to write the IIT JEE exam? What is the criteria followed?
  18. What is the syllabus for IGCSE Cambridge O Levels for all subjects including ICT

7th April 2014, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to write IIT JEE or other engineering related exams? I am pursuing my IGCSE from UAE

My son is writing igcse a levels his result is due in august will he be able to apply for indian university for engineering and his jee result will be considered by the universities in india

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?