25th July 2016, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Automobile Engineering from Siwan Engineering College, Bihar. Now I want to get job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara and Eicher. What is the procedure and eligibility criteria for getting job in these companies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get job in reputed companies like Ashok Leyland, Bajaj, Bharat Benz, Chinkara, Eicher, Hero being a B.E Automobile Engineer? Eligibility criteria for getting job
  2. Tips to secure a job in Eicher Motors after Diploma in Automobile?
  3. Is there any way to attend the interview or job opportunities to get job in foreign automobile companies like Mercedes Benz, Ferrari etc?
  4. How to get a job in automobile commercial vehicle companies as DET in Tata motors
  5. Procedure and eligibility criteria to apply for training while studying in 6th semester of Mechanical engineering at Eicher Motors?
  6. Can I get job in Eicher Motors Limited if completed Automobile engineering with 6 CGPA? Where to apply for it in Maharashtra?
  7. How to be an automobile engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria and requirements to get job in Bajaj Auto, Pune for Automobile engineer?
  9. How much percentage is required to become and auto mobile engineer?
  10. Eligibility criteria to do internship in Diploma in Automobile engineering from Bharat Earth Movers Limited? Syllabus of entrance exam?
  11. Which steps should a 3rd year student of Automobile engineering follow to get job in Ferrari, BMW and Benz? Where should I apply for it?
  12. Eligibility criteria for the posts offered of Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer? I am doing B.E in Automobile Engineering
  13. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training from Bharat Heavy Plates and Vessels in EEE? -- [New]
  14. Detailed information about Eicher Motors Ltd. Pithampur, Indore for Summer Training programme for B.Tech(ME) 6th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  15. Job opportunities for Electronics engineer at Bharat Electronics Ltd.?
  16. Jobs available in Bharat Immunological and Biological Corporation for B.Pharmacy candidate? Eligibility criteria for the job?
  17. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  18. How to become a automobile engineer after passing B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
29th July 2016, 01:44 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?

Procedure to get job in any of the companies is by two modes.

1. If you are a fresher then you can get job through your college campus placement
mode.
2. If you are not fresher, then you have to go for the walk-in, scheduled interview,
upload your resume and then struggle to get the job.

Eligibility to get job is mentioned below:

1. You must have 60% throughout your academic career.
2. Academic career means, your 10th 12th as well as engineering degree.
3. You must not have any backlog in your final year.
4. You must clear the backlog (if any) till the 7th semester.
5. You must not have educational year gap of more than 1 year.
14th January 2020, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure and eligibility criteria for getting a job in Bharat Benz, Chinkara or Eicher for an Automobile Engineer?

10th67% or 12th 50.02 and Be M. E 72.5% so I am eligible for eicher or other company 5 yar experience
Please help and support
Regard
Nitesh
5th March 2020, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed diploma mechanical engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?