25th July 2016, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Which company should I join to get more salary being an Instrumentation Engineer and working in Voltas company?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech in Instrumentation course and doing job in Volts company. I want to get more salary and go on top in my domain? Should I go for another companies? If yes then tell me some companies name and procedure for getting job?

Related Questions:
  1. Which post a Mechanical engineer and CA can get in Voltas and Tata Power Company?
  2. Should I join the Philips company if Voltas having better job security for me?
  3. What is the starting salary for mechanical engineer who is working in private company?
  4. Applying for a job in Voltas after Electrical Engineering? Will I have to write any exam for it?
  5. How to get placed in company after B.Com?
  6. How to get Chief Engineer post in Major Private Companies of India being a Electrical Engineer and working in an Electronics and Instrumentation related company?
  7. Which company I can join after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. How to join a core company while working with cognizant?
  9. Is there any disadvantage of leaving the company? I am working in company but want to pursue my M.Tech from IIT
  10. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  11. Job opportunites after Instrumentation engineering? Which type of company or job, should I prefer? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which type of interview questions may be asked by Oil and Gas company for instrumentation and control engineer
  13. What is the salary and placement percentage provided in companies for candidates who have completed B.Com course?
  14. What is the difference between core company and software company in work environment? How much is the salary?
  15. How much salary Coromandel Engineering Company Limited offers to Civil engineer? Branches of this company in India? -- [New]
  16. Completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering after 10th and working as a civil engineer in a company : Can I join CBI?
  17. Information about the Pharmacist entrance exam?
  18. List of companies to apply for a job in private company after ITI Instrumentation? How much salary I can get in a private company?
28th July 2016, 11:30 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which company should I join to get more salary being an Instrumentation Engineer and working in Voltas company?

Why you want to change the company? Voltas is one of the best company we have in India. You should grow in this company by performing well. Every year Voltas give appraisal to its employees but that depends on your performance only. There are many companies where you can apply for the jobs like TCS, IBM, Bajaj etc. I would suggest you to register yourself on naukri.com for private jobs alert.
29th July 2016, 12:45 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Which company should I join to get more salary being an Instrumentation Engineer and working in Voltas company?

Switching company is one of the best solution to get more salary then the present one.
As you can not expect more salary increment by staying in one company. You have to switch your current company to another good one for the increment in the salary.

Mentioned below is the name of some company you can try for, and believe me these are the best company to work in:

1. Yahoo (Now purchased by verizon)
2. Linkedin (purchased by Microsoft)
3. NOKIA (purchased by Microsoft)
4. TCS

So, you can go with the above mentioned company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?