27th July 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for Air Port Customs Officer job being an MBA HR holder? Eligibility criteria to get this job?

Hello sir, I am Kare Anil Kumar. I am MBA HR holder and working in Executive-HR in Phoenix IT Solution Ltd. I want o apply for Customs Officer. Eligibility criteria for this job? Is my qualification is sufficient for Air Port Customs Officer job? How to apply for Air Port Customs Officer job? My mail ID [email protected].

29th July 2016, 12:21 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Air Port Customs Officer job being an MBA HR holder? Eligibility criteria to get this job?

Yes, you are eligible to join Airport custom officer department after qualifying in Civil Service examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university. The age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
29th July 2016, 08:36 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for Air Port Customs Officer job being an MBA HR holder? Eligibility criteria to get this job?

Yes, candidate passed master degree are eligible to apply for airport custom officer jobs.

The recruitment is done through Civil Services Examination conducted by Union Public Service Commission. The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit is 21-32 years there is 3 year relaxation for OBC and 5 year for SC/ST on upper age limit.

The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and the interview. For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?