30th July 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?

Hello sir, I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering. I want to get job in ISRO. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma holder? Procedure to apply to get job in ISRO?

Related Questions:
  1. How can diploma holders in Electrical Engineering get a job in ISRO?
  2. Will there be any vacancies in ISRO for me being a candidate having done Diploma in Electronics and Communication? How to apply for these positions?
  3. Job vacancies in ISRO for diploma holder in Electronics and Communication Engineering? How to apply for it?
  4. What is the syllabus for diploma in electronics communication and engineering?
  5. Is there any job available in ISRO for diploma candidates?
  6. How can I apply for job in ISRO having complete Diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  7. Syllabus for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering? Process of admission?
  8. Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics Communication Engineering (86%) holder? Terms and condition for it?
  9. How can I apply for Job in ISRO after completing diploma in E&C engineering with 76%?
  10. Procedure to apply for a job in CBI after diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  11. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for any job in ISRO after completion of diploma in electronics engineering?
  13. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  14. How to get a good job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  15. Am I eligible for ISRO scientist post after M.Sc maths?
  16. What to do to get settled after diploma in electronics and communication engineering? -- [New]
  17. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering for ITI holder?
31st July 2016, 03:36 PM
ealpvinoth

Default Re: Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?

ISRO is the Indian space organisation, If you want to join ISRO, ISRO will notify for recruiting Junior Scientist and in that case you have to apply for it at the right time then you can go for the job. Electronics and Communication Engineering is having a great scope that you have great opportunities in ISRO.
31st July 2016, 04:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is there any job available in ISRO for Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate? Procedure to apply for it?

Yes, you may apply for the jobs in ISRO.

ISRO releases notifications in the month of March- April for the candidates holding technical qualifications and you may apply for that.

There is a high possibility of you getting job there as a diploma in Electronics is in great demand.

You have to wait for the notification to be released and apply online if you fulfill the age criteria.

Submit the required documents and pay the requisite fee.

Attend the online exam at the prescribed center.

if you do good in the exam, you will be called for the interview.

If you excel in that, you will get a good job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?