31st July 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Chemical Engineering good course for a weak student in Mathematics?

Hello sir, I have passed 10th and got 80% but my Mathematics is very weak. I am going to take admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. Is this course good for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering for S.Y.B.M.S Commerce student? List of good colleges in Punjab?
  2. Possibility to study Automobile Engineering Diploma course for S.Y.BMS candidate? List of colleges in India?
  3. Is diploma good for students who are weak in Maths? -- [New]
  4. What should I do after diploma in chemical engineering?
  5. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  6. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Chemical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student?
  8. If I am weak in Mathematics how can I become a C.A?
  9. Minimum percentage required in Diploma to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology?
  10. Which branch I can choose in diploma if I have scored 74% in 10th?
  11. How to take admission in diploma in chemical engineering? How to apply online for diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. Which stream to choose in diploma with weak mathematics?
  13. Eligibility for B.Tech in Chemical Engineering in CSIR after doing diploma in Chemical Engineering of 3 years?
  14. Which stream in B.Tech is a better choice for me to join after completion of Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Chemical Engineering for girls?
  16. Which course is better to take in diploma course to do in Tezpur University?
  17. Job opportunities for Girls in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of the B.Tech Chemical Engineering in Kerala University? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Possibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
2nd August 2016, 12:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Chemical Engineering good course for a weak student in Mathematics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed 10th and got 80% but my Mathematics is very weak. I am going to take admission in Diploma in Chemical Engineering course. Is this course good for me?

Yes, the Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a good course to study after 10th standard for a weak student in Mathematics. The course is useful for the candidates who want to pursue their career in the chemical industries. The candidates can work in Petrochemical Industries, Pharmaceutical industries, Health care Industries, Food Processing Industries, Chemical Industries, Polymer Industries, Fertilizers, Pesticides, Dyes, Dyestuff, Lubricants industries, Water Treatment Plants, Waste Management etc. The course is available in various institutions in India.
2nd August 2016, 08:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Chemical Engineering good course for a weak student in Mathematics?

Anything and everything is good for you as long as you are interested in doing that course. DO not worry if your maths is weak, if you are interested in the above mentioned course, you should opt for it and I am sure you will have a great career ahead after completion of the course.

But if you just want to opt for the course thinking that your mathematics is not good so you have to opt for this course, in that case I would suggest you to drop the plan and work on your mathematics first and try to improve it and then get admission in the course you want to and make a career in it.
4th August 2016, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Diploma in Chemical Engineering is a good course to opt after class 10th for a candidate.
The above mentioned course is very helpful for the candidates those who want to proceed their career in the Chemical Industries.
Candidates may also work in Pharmaceutical Industries, Food Processing Industries, Polymer Industries, Petrochemical Industries, Lubricant Industries etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?