2nd August 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for non creamy layer certificate?

Hello Sir, I am a student and my father works in a private company. His annual income is below 6 lacs but due to his arrears his income for first year is 7 lac in form no. 16. Similarly, for the 2nd year its 6.5 lacs while for the 3rd year it is 5.5 lacs. Am I eligible for non creamy layer certificate?

3rd August 2016, 10:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for non creamy layer certificate?

No, you are not eligible for non-creamy layer certificate as long as your father's income remains above 4.5 Lacs p.a. As it is the general guideline that any candidate willing to obtain the certificate, should have family income less than 4.5 Lacs p.a.Therefore, as of now I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for non-creamy layer certificate.
3rd August 2016, 01:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Earlier the annual income for Non Creamy Layer was 4.5 lakh which has been increased to 6 lakh by the central government. As per the income yes, you are eligible for non creamy layer certificate, you need to submit the application form with other documents.
20th October 2016, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, This is Karthik from Chennai, (OBC) my annual income was 5 lakhs on 2014, 6 lakhs on 2015, and now 6.5 laksh in 2016, am planning to quite job in another two months (before end of 2016) and to try for RRB Exams, am i eligible for Non Creamy layer in 2017?
30th July 2019, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

My net income under 8 lacs after all deductions, can i received non creamy layer certificate obc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?