3rd August 2016, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion

Friends I'm going to finish my higher school studies. I want to join college for my professional course. My parent want me to do engineering. But I'm not interested in doing engineering, doctor, computer courses also. Suddenly I got an idea of doing B.Sc agriculture. Actually I have not dream of doing agriculture. Now, tell me the scope in doing agriculture degree. Where can I get job after studying B.Sc agriculture? How much salary I can get through it? Even though salary doesn't matter but in order to run my family in future I want to get good salary. So please tell me.

Related Questions:
  1. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc Agriculture and how much will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? Where can I get a job after completion of my course? How much is the salary?
  3. Entrance exam to enter in B.Sc agriculture college? List of best B.Sc agriculture college, job and salary scope of it? Is M.Sc in Agriculture compulsory to get good job?
  4. What is the scope of BSc Agriculture? What is the salary?
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. Scope in BSc Agriculture course? Where can I get a job after studying BSc agriculture? How much will be the salary?
  7. What is the scope in BSc Agriculture? I am planning for BSc agriculture course
  8. Scope and salary package of Agriculture engineer?
  9. Career scope after completion of B.Sc in Mathematics? What shall I do after completion of this course? Can I get good salary with this course?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  11. Any scope for girls in BSc Agriculture? I have passed 12th medical
  12. Wha tis the scope of BSc Agriculture?
  13. Scope and salary packages in the field of Agriculture Engineering?
  14. What are the jobs available after completion of BSc Agriculture with a good salary
  15. What is the scope of doing B.Sc MLT course? What is the maximum salary we will get after completion of the course?
  16. What is the scope of B.Sc Agriculture in Abroad? Will I get a job in Canada after completion of course?
  17. Am I eligible to get a job with salary 15k-30k a month after completion of B.Sc Agriculture? Which private companies I can apply for the job?
  18. Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture? -- [New]
5th August 2016, 10:47 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope of B.Sc agriculture and salary after completion

B.Sc in Agriculture having good scope in government sector as compared to private sector. You can complete this degree from a college which is recognized by either UGC or ICAR. Salary in government sector depends on posts, means for which post you are applying. In private sector your starting salary would be around INR 18000 - 20000 pm & it increased when you get increment. According to me the best in government job, but to get that you need to prepare for the entrance exam & interview. So first complete your graduation then apply for the job.
5th August 2016, 11:55 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Scope of B.Sc Agriculture course and Salary Details:

You may find employment opportunities both in Private as well as Government sector jobs. You may find employment opportunities in State Agriculture departments. Besides this Banking which are public sector undertaken also recruit candidates from Agriculture background. You may find employment opportunities in,

>> Agriculture Products Marketing Firms

>> Plantations

>> Fertilizer Manufacturing Firms

>> Food Processing Industries

>> Machinery Industries

as farm manager, Agriculture Officer, Quality Assurance Officer, Research Officer, Production Manager and Agriculture Loan Officer.
6th August 2016, 12:14 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

You can also do higher studies in agriculture after doing BSc agriculture. After doing master degree you will have huge opportunities.

Career Opportunities after B.Sc Agriculture:::::::::::::::::>

**You can get job after B.Sc agriculture with firms of the private or public sectors.

**With public sector firms, one can get employed as Agricultural Research Scientist (ARS).

**Job opportunities are also available for applicants as teachers.

**You can also apply for job post like Agriculture Development Officers (ADO) or Block Development Officers.

Salery:--

->The salery is different for different types of posts and Departments

->Agriculture- Grains, Seed INR 1,968,000

->Financial Services INR 800,000
Company INR 440,000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?