3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Study centers of IGNOU which provide geography hons

I have scored 84 percentile and 70% above in Higher secondary exam 2016. I want to do Geography hons. From IGNOU, can you let me know which study centres provide Geography hons?

5th August 2016, 12:33 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Study centers of IGNOU which provide geography hons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have scored 84 percentile and 70% above in Higher secondary exam 2016. I want to do Geography hons. From IGNOU, can you let me know which study centres provide Geography hons?

Sorry, IGNOU does not offer Geography Honors course in Graduation. The course can be studied through other universities in India. The candidates who have completed intermediate or HSC in any stream are eligible for the Bachelor Degree in Geography. The BA or B.Sc Geography is available in the colleges given below;
Delhi University - Website Link
Madras University - Website Link
Nalanda Open University - Website Link
5th August 2016, 08:38 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can do Geography Honours from IGNOU after the completion of class 12th with the above mentioned percentage. You can definitely get admission to study the above said course. Just visit IGNOU and get all the details about the course, they will help you further.
http://www.ignou.ac.in/
19th September 2020, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

I can't find the detail about geography ba honors in ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?