3rd August 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?

Hi Sir, I have completed 12th Class but not studied the subject Mathematics. Now I am willing to pursue B.Com in Computers. Please tell me that Am I eligible to study B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class? Please tell me as I am worried about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue BCA and MCA courses without having Mathematics in 12th Class?
  2. Which course to join after 10th having interest in Computer?
  3. Which course is a better choice for me between BBA and B.Com after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Will it be a good career choice to pursue BBA after completing class 12th (Science)? Should I pursue BBA if I am weak in Mathematics?
  5. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th?
  6. Can I pursue Software Engineering after completing class 12th (PCB)?
  7. Which course should I pursue after class 12th if I am interested in Computer? What are the career opportunities after completing the course?
  8. What to do next after class 9 to become a Software Engineer? -- [New]
  9. Am I eligible to pursue BCA or MCA after completing class 12th (Commerce) without Mathematics and Computer Science as subjects?
  10. How should I pursue B.Com without having Maths in 10+?
  11. Can I do MCA after T.Y.B.Com with no Maths or computers in 12th class?
  12. What should I do after my 12th class if I am interested in computers?
  13. How can I get admission in B.Com after scoring 70% in 10th class and 50% in 12th class
  14. Am I Eligible to pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in Amity University, Noida after 12th without Mathematics with 81% marks?
  15. Can I pursue BCA course after completing class 12th with Arts stream without Maths, Physics and Chemistry as subjects?
  16. Can I get admission in SRCC to pursue B.Com? I am a student of class 12th
  17. How to pursue B.Com Hons? I am a student of class 12th
  18. Can I pursue B.A Economics (Hons) in St.Xavier College, Ranchi after completion of 12th Class in Non-Maths background?
3rd August 2016, 11:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have completed 12th Class but not studied the subject Mathematics. Now I am willing to pursue B.Com in Computers. Please tell me that Am I eligible to study B.Com in Computers without Mathematics in 12th Class? Please tell me as I am worried about this.
Yes, you can study B.Com in Computer without Mathematics in 12th standard.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard in Commerce from a recognized board are eligible for B.Com course in Computer.

Your age should be in between 16 to 25 years.
4th August 2016, 10:23 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Normally, most of the colleges prefer only those candidates who studied Mathematics subject at 12th standard level. So, it is difficult for you to get admission for B.Com in Computer science course without Mathematics subject. Please, refer the below eligibility criteria;

- For admission in a B.Com in Computer science, the applicant must have passed the Intermediate (10+2) course with commerce subjects such as Accounts, Maths and Economics from a recognized board. The duration for this course is 3 years.
4th August 2016, 01:49 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

Yes, you can study B.Com Computer Application after 12th Class without Mathematics in some colleges in India like Vels University. The candidates who have studied 10+2 with commerce as one of the subject are eligible for B.Com Computer Applications. The course has six semesters and two years duration. The website link is Vels University
The course can also be studied at the following colleges;
AMET University - Website Link
Acharya Nagarjuna University - Website Link
Annamalai University - Website Link
4th August 2016, 09:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, there is no such problem in it, you can get admission in the above mentioned course without Mathematics. You should have completed your +2 level of examination from a recognized board and your age should not exceed 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?