3rd August 2016, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a RAW Agent (Junior Agent)?

Hello Sir, I am student of 11th standard. I would like to serve the nation by becoming a RAW agent. Can I be selected as a junior agent.I am saying so because the terrorists groups all around are now using children as their spy because no one really suspects them.So my question is that if terrorists can why can't we do so to protect our motherland?? Please let me know.

4th August 2016, 11:30 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to become a RAW Agent (Junior Agent)?

RAW stands for Research & Wing Analysis. It is primary Foreign Intelligence Agency of India which was established in the year 1968 & its main work to spy. RAW does not recruit directly. RAW recruit candidates from Intelligence Bureau, National Intelligence Service, Defence. It also recruit IAS or IPS. But the best way to get into is to become officer in Intelligence Bureau.

To become IB officer or Assistant officer you must face Combined Graduate Level Exam which is conducted by SSC. To apply for this exam you must be graduate from a valid university. So complete your graduation first then apply.
25th April 2017, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

I am an Computer science Engineer and i am interested in joining the intelligence bureau , i worked as test engineer in the field of information and technology and I called it quits i once got a chance to join the navy but due to family reasons i lost it . but my dream of becoming an intelligence officer grows day by day , I saw your forum and you provide some valuable resources so can you provide guidelines to achieve my goals please
6th October 2020, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th Science (PCMB)
and i want become a RAW agent and serve my Country with pride ,So is there any Junior recruitment to Join Raw
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?