6th August 2016, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to become a RAW agent for a 11th Class Student?

Hi Sir, I am Faiz and now I am in 11th Class. I would like to become a RAW Agent. I have no fear of dieing I love my country and I am a true patriot like my hero bhagat singh. Please tell me the procedure to be followed.

6th August 2016, 11:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to become a RAW agent for a 11th Class Student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I am Faiz and now I am in 11th Class. I would like to become a RAW Agent. I have no fear of dieing I love my country and I am a true patriot like my hero bhagat singh. Please tell me the procedure to be followed.
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for RAW agent with 11th standard qualification. You need to qualify in the Civil Service examination conducted by the Union Public Service Commission in order to become a RAW agent. Moreover, only those candidate qualified for IAS post are offer to join in RAW as an Agent of officer. Please, visit the official website of UPSC for more Information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?