6th August 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?

Dear Sir, I have completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry and further I would like to pursue Ph.D abroad (Germany). Please guide me the requirements and Eligibility Criteria required. What are the list of institutes offer Ph.D in Germany as I have 7 years experience in the field of Organic Synthesis.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  2. After MSc in Organic Chemistry how can I pursue Ph.d in Germany? Eligibility criteria and the list of institutes in Germany?
  3. Requirements to pursue PhD in Germany?
  4. Requirements & eligibility to do Ph.D in Germany? list of institutes for Ph.D in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Requirements and eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany after completing MSc Biotechnology? List of institutes for Ph.D in Germany?
  6. Where can I pursue PhD in mraketing at Ahmedabad?
  7. Requirements, eligibility and institutes in Germany for M.Sc Microbiology?
  8. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? List of institutes offering the course and how to take admission?
  9. Requirements and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Organic Chemistry? List of institutes in Germany?
  10. Requirements and eligibility for PhD Microbiology Abroad? List of institutes in Germany?
  11. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  12. Procedure and requirements to pursue PhD from Germany? What would be the Fee structure?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D from Germany after completing MSc in Chemistry
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD to MPT(Cardiology) candidate in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  15. Entrance exam and eligibility cirteria for doing Ph.D in Germany? -- [New]
  16. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  17. What is the requirement and eligibility to study Ph.D in Germany? Details about scholarship?
  18. How to pursue Ph.D in Earth Sciences in Germany? I have finished MSc in Geophysics
13th August 2016, 07:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in Germany and Institutes which offer this course? What are the requirements to pursue this course?

As you have mentioned above that you have completed M.Sc in Organic Chemistry and further you want to pursue Ph.D abroad (Germany) so, for that you have to follow the eligibility criteria which are as follows:

> You must complete your graduation and post graduation in the related stream.

> Some of the institutes gives admission to post-graduates only. You should qualify the English proficiency test to pursue their studies abroad.

> Most of the foreign institutes prefer International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score and Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL).

Colleges in United States of America consider SAT score apart from all these scores.

Here are some of the colleges in abroad where you can pursue Ph.D in Organic Chemistry:

> Leiden University, Netherlands.

> Trinity College Dublin, Ireland.

> National University of Ireland, Maynooth.

> University College Cork, Ireland.

> University of Otago, New Zealand etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?