6th August 2016, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Examinations available which assures further studies abroad on Government Scholarship

Dear Sir, I am studying B.Pharm 1st year and I would like to know that Is there any exam which assures further studies abroad on the Government Scholarship. Please reply me immediately.

7th August 2016, 01:16 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Examinations available which assures further studies abroad on Government Scholarship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I am studying B.Pharm 1st year and I would like to know that Is there any exam which assures further studies abroad on the Government Scholarship. Please reply me immediately.
List of the entrance exams are TOEFL,ILETS and GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

TOEFL stands for Test Of English as a Foreign Language.

There is no any eligibility criteria. TOEFL exam is used to test the ability of a candidate in Reading, writing, Listening and Speaking sections of English language.

IELTS Stands for International English Language Testing System.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for IELTS Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.
8th August 2019, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Examinations available which assures further studies abroad on Government Scholarship

How many bands required to go America
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?