6th August 2016, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?

Hi Sir, I have a 3 year gap in Education after my Diploma due to backlogs and I have completed all those pending backlogs now. I have worked in BPO and I got 2 years of Experience. Can I get job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?

7th August 2016, 12:32 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I have a 3 year gap in Education after my Diploma due to backlogs and I have completed all those pending backlogs now. I have worked in BPO and I got 2 years of Experience. Can I get job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?

Most of the MNCs prefer No Gap in education, some of the MNCs prefer only 2 years gap in education. So it is difficult to get a job in MNCs with 3 years gap in education. But you can get a job in companies that have accepting 3 years gap in education. The valid reason for the gap in period should be given during the interview. If you perform well in the interview, you will get a job. So prepare well to clear the selection process.
8th August 2016, 02:33 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?

As you have work experience in BPO sector, your experience will most probably be only counted in the prospective field and not in any other field. You can however get a job in various MNCs but it can be a bit difficult to avail the post as the minimum educational requirement in order to be eligible to apply for job post in top MNCs is that the candidate should have completed their graduation degree from a recognized university.

You should however apply for various job posts you are eligible for and see if you are selected for the job post.
6th August 2019, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNC%u2019s after having 3 years gap in Education?

I have failed in one subject in sybcom I discontinued my studies thereafter after 6 years can I complete my sybcom one subject kt and apply for tybcom
10th November 2019, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a job in MNC%u2019s after having 3 years gap in Education?

Can I go it sector after be mechanical?
23rd February 2020, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

does teaching experience is counted as experiance.
13th May 2021, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir I have 4 years gap in my education after that I completed my B.tech all the backlogs now.is there any problem to join the software companies.
19th October 2022, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the gap certificate can u send me that sir plz?
20th May 2023, 03:53 PM
Unregistered

Dxc technology gap in education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?