6th June 2011, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?

A Gujarat born student have passed 12th exam in Orissa state with science subject, he need to get admission in engineering college in gujarat.

what is criteria for admission ?
Can he get admission in gujarat?
Is there any quota for other state student?

pl. furnish the detail

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any quota for outside state students in Gujarat?
  2. Admission in engineering college after passing 12th exam from Gujarat? Can I get admission in Hyderabad?
  3. What is the quota of admission in engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  5. Is there any difficulty to get admission in any Medical or Engineering college for 12th ISC student in Gujarat?
  6. Can I get admission in engineering college at Gujarat if studying 12th from CBSE Board?
  7. How can I get the admission in engineering college? Can I be eligible for GUJCET exam entrance test if I am taking admission in CBSE for 11th and 12th in Gujarat?
  8. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after scoring 47.69% in Gujrat board exam and 47 in GUJCET? Which field should I go for if I dont get admission?
  10. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2? -- [New]
  11. Can i get admission in government college in Gujarat after passing 12th with 56% with PMC
  12. CBSE or Gujarat State Board, which one covers the format of JEE Mains? Whose priority is more at the time of admission at any engineering college in Gujarat?
  13. What is the procedure of criteria to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  14. What is the criteria and procedure to get admission in engineering college in Gujarat?
  15. Can I take admission in Orissa JEE after passing class 12th?
  16. In Which engineering college in Gujarat can I get admission for B.Tech course? I have done my diploma from MS University, Baroda. I have got 55% marks upto my five semester
  17. Admission in B.Pharma or Medical in Gujarat Technical University after passing 12th from UP board? How can I take admission?
  18. Which exam do I have to give to get admission in B.Tech in ETC branch? What is the admission procedure?
19th January 2012, 07:36 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
A Gujarat born student have passed 12th exam in Orissa state with science subject, he need to get admission in engineering college in gujarat.

what is criteria for admission ?
Can he get admission in gujarat?
Is there any quota for other state student?

pl. furnish the detail
If you are a domicile certificate of Gujarat state you will certainly get the benefit of Quota system. Normally, 50% of the total number of seats are reserved for the candidates of the state (with state domicile certificates) where the centre in based and 50% for candidates from other states. It normally depends on the college/institution/university on the percentage of seats they want to allocate for which category.

You pursue any degree course in engineering you need to appear and clear entrance exams like AIEEE or equivalent. You will have to pass 10+2 with minimum 45% aggregate marks from any recognised board, with science and maths as major subjects.

There are various engineering courses- Civil Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electronics and Information Engineering, Information Technology, Instrumentation and Control Engineering! You haven't mentioned which engineering course you want to pursue. In the absence of such vital information it is difficult to guide on the entire admission criteria.

Different college/university offers different course on engineering. Hence, i advise you to mention, which engineering course you would like to pursue to get the best of our guidance.
31st January 2012, 01:03 PM
vinay21feb
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Admission in engineering college in Gujarat after passing 12th exam from Orissa? What is the criteria for admission?

>>today there are lot of engineering entrance examinations conducted in india.

>> the exams like iit jee and aieee and bitsat and viteee and exams conducted by the deemed university are the engineering entrance examinations.

>> so the basic eligibility for these exams is you must have completed 12 th standard with pass mark of 60%.

>> the colleges are good enough and are good in the placement of the colleges.
4th March 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I am doing my 12th with PCM in CBSE school in Gujarat. Can I know that how can I get admission in Gujarat engineering colleage ? What is the Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat colleages and college wise details for admission ? I am dommisile of Gujarat State. Pl advice. Rakesh Patel
19th March 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any procedure for the other state born and studing in a CBSE Board to get the addmission in any engineering collage in Gujrat and is there any Quota for the CBSE students?
Please furnish the details.Mrunal Kataria
29th April 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
My son is appear in CBSE 12th Exam 2013 from MP. some courses like BE/B Tech in Plastic Engineering/Tech. also BE/B Tech in Manufacturing Eng./Tech or other Best Engineering colleges. He also appear in JEE Mains for AIEEE exam. So What process for out sider student and How many colleges for outsider student with seat.
Thanks
Sanjay Jain
Email ID- [email protected]
5th June 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

currently m study in 12 th science in gujarat, what will i have to do to get admission in engineering after passing out .
2nd December 2013, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir my son is studying in orissa..he is in 12th science..what exams he has to give if he wants admission in gujrat state for engineering..
1st June 2014, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

sir, what is the criteria for admission in engineering colleges like Nirma, DAIICT, PDPU etc. What is the % weitage of JEE (Mains) marks and Gujarat Board's marks considered.
26th April 2018, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

If someone passed 12th from Rajasthan n he is not of Gujarat origin nor his father has govt. Which exams has to be given to get admission in Gujarat for engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?