7th August 2016, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

Scope of B.Sc in Radiological Imaging technology course in India, Canada and Australia? What would be the salary and position in medical field?

I am shazeb khan a student of UP Rural paramedical college Etawah. I am just started my BRIT in the above mentioned collage. So have so many questions to discuss. But please let me know:-
1. Is this course has any scope?
2. What can i do if i done my M.Sc in same. And what package will get.
3. What is scope in india and abroad like Canada and Australia.
4. Whether i choose medical field so what will be my position?
5. Is there other field in which i can enjoy my life with much much money.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do BSc in radiological and imaging techniques?
  2. Can I apply for Biotech or MSc after pursuing BSc Medical Imaging Technology?
  3. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing BSc from Medical Imaging Technology?
  5. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  6. Can I do M.Tech programs after completing bachelor of medical radiological technology course?
  7. Further study options after B.Sc. advance imaging technology (radiology) in India and abroad?
  8. Can I prepare for IAS exam after completing BSc in medical imaging technology from Singhania University
  9. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology? -- [New]
  10. How to enter in top medical universities in America, Australia, UK, Canada or New Zealand after completing MBBS in India?
  11. Scope of Medical Billing and Coding in India
  12. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  13. Ranks of the colleges offering Nanotechnology in India? What is the scope and the salary?
  14. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which course to select after completion of diploma in Radiologica technology?
  16. How to do BSc radio Imaging Technology from CMJ university Meghalaya
  17. How to get admission in the Diploma in Imaging Technology?
  18. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?