7th August 2016, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?

Hello sir, I am NRI candidate and studying in Vellore Institutes of Technology, India. I want to apply to get an education loan from ICICI Bank. Can I get the loan? Procedure to get an education from ICICI Bank?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for Bank Education Loan to study MS in USA if my father has ICICI NRI Account?
  2. Education Loan from ICICI Bank for study in Canada?
  3. Can I get extension in ICICI Education Loan for doing PhD in India having done MAster's from UK?
  4. What is the Education loan scheme of ICICI Bank for further studies in abroad?
  5. Whether my ICICI Bank Education Loan will be discontinued if I met with an accident?
  6. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study MBA in Odisha through CAT?
  7. PGDBO course offers assured admission in ICICI Bank? Can Education loan facility be availed for this course? From which bank?
  8. Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank to study in Abroad?
  9. Expenses covered under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. ICICI Bank Education Loan scheme to study Hotel Management in Pusa?
  11. Can a B.Tech in Mechanical engineering study Marine Engineering? How to get education loan from ICICI bank? Is it good decision to apply for education loan at ICICI bank?
  12. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MBBS for a candidate whose father is NRI?
  13. Moratorium period under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank?
  14. Can my son get benefits of Education Loan if I have an NRI Account in HDFC Bank?
  15. Documents required to apply an Education Loan in ICICI Bank for Physically disabled girl?
  16. Comparison between Education Loan of IndusInd and ICICI Banks? Which one is better?
  17. Repayment holiday under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank for B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about IIBF programme running by ICICI bank? Is it beneficial to take education loan for it from ICICI or apply for other banks? -- [New]
16th August 2016, 12:59 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?

You will obviously apply for loan in ICICI bank but for that you must be an account holder of that bank. You have to submit all important documents then only bank will decide to give loan or not. Now loan sanction is very easy and you must try for this. All documents should be correct not any fault in that.
16th August 2016, 08:47 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get an education loan from ICICI bank being an NRI?

Yes, surely you can apply for education loan at ICICI bank but make sure you have all the documents related to your college admission at Vellore.

You need a guarantor or collateral security according to the size of the education loan. If you fulfill the banks criteria then surely they will sanction education loan to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?