11th August 2016, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture?

Can some expert please do tell me that which course is better for me between M.sc Ag and M.B.A. in agriculture for better salary and scope in future ????

Related Questions:
  1. Details about doing M.Sc Agriculture course abroad?
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MSc agriculture biotechnology in abroad?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  4. Should I join MSc Horticulture or MBA Agriculture? Which will offer better pay package?
  5. Which course is better to take after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  6. What is the procedure to be followed for doing M.Sc Agriculture course in abroad?
  7. Am I eligible to do M.Sc Agriculture in a different college after completion of B.Sc Agriculture course?
  8. Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture?
  9. Which course is suitable to join agricultural field? -- [New]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Agriculture course after completion of B.Sc Botany?
  11. How to take admission in MSc agriculture after completing BSc in Microbiology
  12. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to do MSc in Agriculture Biotechnology after studying 3rd year BSc agriculture
  14. Information regarding colleges for MBA in Agriculture in Pune? Job opportunities after the course?
  15. MBA or PGDM in Agribusiness is equivalent to M.Sc Economics or not?
  16. Can i do MSc agriculture or MSc agriculture biotechnology if I am in last year of BSc Biotechnology? Which course is beneficial? Which are the colleges for MSc Agriculture?
  17. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  18. Courses which I can do after completing BSc Biotechnology related to science field?
16th August 2016, 01:07 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture?

MBA stands for Master of Business Administration while M.Sc stands for Master of Science.
For job purpose, MBA Agriculture is better than M.Sc Agriculture while for research and further studies related to the course M.Sc is best.
Also, expense for MBA is much more higher than that of M.Sc.
From top institutes, MBA will cost you 8 lac to 12 lac while M.Sc will cost you maximum up to 2 to 3 lac.
In case, you get admission in top most institute then they will pay you instead for the course.

CAT(Common Admission Test) is the entrance examination for admission in best MBA institutes while JAM(Joint Admission in Masters) is entrance examination for admission in top institutes of M.Sc and integrated M.Sc and PhD.
3rd October 2021, 11:29 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course is better M.Sc in agriculture or MBA in Agriculture?

I AM A AGRICULTURE STUDENT FROM WESTBENGAL . WHICH STATE BETTER FOR MBA .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?