11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai?

Dear Sir, What is the minimum percentage criteria required and fee structure of BUMS course in Navi Mumbai? I have passed 62.76 marks in 12th Class and I got 60 mark in MH-CET Examination? Can I get admission in BUMS with the above mentioned criteria?

Related Questions:
  1. Cut off percentage and admission fee for BUMS course in Navi Mumbai?
  2. Which are the diploma engineering colleges available in and around Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Cutoff percentage for admission?
  3. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria and fee structure for diploma courses(Automobile engineering) in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Thane Area?
  4. How to take admission for M.Com after passing out T.Y.B.Com with 60%? Which colleges would be appropriate for me in Navi Mumbai
  5. Which is the Aeronautical Engineering college in Navi Mumbai? What are the career opportunities? Fee structure for the same?
  6. Government colleges in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? What is the fee structure and the cutoff score?
  7. Is domicile certificate necessary for admission in F.Y.B.E Automobile?
  8. What is the fee structure of BUMS course in any government college?
  9. What is the fee structure for doing BCA course in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? Best colleges for doing BCA course in Navi mumbai?
  10. How can I get admission in BUMS after completing class 12th with Commerce? What is the fee structure for BUMS? -- [New]
  11. Is Domicile certificate necessary for admission? I've born in Airoli(Navi Mumbai) and have completed my studies in Navi Mumbai, Now I wish to do Automobile Engineering
  12. Which are the diploma stream and polytechnics in Mumbai, Navi Mumbai? Possibility to get admission in government polytechnic in Mumbai
  13. List and fee structure of colleges providing MBBS in Electronic college in Mumbai and Navi Mumbai? From where to get the forms?
  14. How can I learn Homeopathy diploma course in Navi Mumbai
  15. Will I come under NRI category for admission in engineering colleges? I am a student of Indian school in saudi arabia and want to do my 10th and 12th from navi mumbai. May I get domicile of mumbai, My parents and me both were born in Mumbai?
  16. Can I get admission in either private or government colleges of Maharashtra for BUMS?
  17. Procedure to get admission in B.Arch course in Navi Mumbai colleges?
  18. Result of entrance exams of merchant navy? -- [Most Discussed]
12th August 2016, 02:09 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai?

As you have passed your 12th with 62.76% marks and you have got 60 marks in MH-CET examination so, in that case you may get admission for BUMS course in Navi Mumbai. But let me tell you that the admission is based on the cut off marks which depends upon the institute and it keeps on changing every year according to different colleges.

The cut off marks is decided by the institute itself which depends on the folowing factors:

> Number of candidates applying for the course.

> Number of seats available.

> Difficulty level of the paper etc.

The fee structure for BUMS course differs from college to college. The approximate fee structure for BUMS course is between Rs. 15000 to Rs. 30,000 per year.

These fee structures are exclusive of all other expenses of students like hostel, library etc. The fee structure of a private college is comparatively higher than a government college.
21st June 2017, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage Criteria required and Admission Fee for BUMS Course in Navi Mumbai?

I've scored 68 in my 12th boards and 74 in cet..am i eligible for bums in mumbai somewhere..?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?