11th August 2016, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates

Hello Sir, I have finished my 3rd year B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. Please tell me the short term courses available in this stream to get job easily.

11th August 2016, 09:43 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates

Short Term Courses available for B.E in Electrical and Electronics candidates:

There are many short term courses available for you after successful completion of this B.E in Electrical and Electronics background based candidates. Here are the various short term courses available for you after completion of B.E in ECE. They are,

>> PLC/ DCS/ SCADA

>> Digital Signal Processing Applications

>> Computer Networking and System Security

>> Wireless Networks or Telecom based courses

>> Embedded Systems

>> Digital and Analog VLSI Design

>> Advanced Certificate Course in VLSI Design

>> Short term course in Industrial Automation

>> Advanced Diploma in Real Time Operating Systems

>> Short Term course in Digital Signal Processing
12th August 2016, 12:50 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Short Term Courses available for B.E Electrical and Electronics candidates

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I have finished my 3rd year B.E in Electrical and Electronics Engineering course. Please tell me the short term courses available in this stream to get job easily.
It's good to see that you are interested to develop your knowledge by doing short term course. You can apply for the short term courses such as,

- Embedded system,
- Robotics workshop,
- Advanced Training in System Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering-Electrical System
12th August 2016, 10:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of short term courses available for B.E in Electrical and Electronics candidates, have a look over it.

Embedded Systems
Short term course in Industrial Automation
Wireless Networks or Telecom Based courses
Advanced Certificate Course in VLSI Design
Computer Networking and Computer Security
Digital Signal Processing Applications etc.
18th October 2016, 07:53 PM
Unregistered

Please advise which course is more added advantage to get a job for EEE as i have 10 months time to go to my 7 semester due to one subject pending in 4th semester.
26th December 2016, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the Short term courses (6 months) which can help me get a good job after completing Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
23rd February 2017, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

As I have completed b.tech eee. I would like to work in our field. So I need a details about additional courses to study for better job.
What are all the courses and how it useful for job ?
7th March 2017, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I'm prasanth. I finished eee,2016 batch. Now I would like to study for core line course. Which course learning to get better job sir. Please tell us.
20th April 2017, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

I Shiva completed B.E EEE in 2016.. and I want for coaching for government jobs... and I returned back. I don't know what I should do now
14th May 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I'm Sanket Totawar in 2nd year BE EEE, what must be the short course most be beneficial for me in holiday of 20 days gap?
4th July 2017, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

I am suma M, I completed my B.E.in EEE with 77%. Please suggest me any important course that do get best job opportunities.
My mail Id is [email protected]
1st November 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I did my Electrical and electronic engineering with 70% aggregate and I am searching for the job can you please suggest me some websites to get the job
22nd August 2019, 03:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir.... I'm Neha, i have completed engineering in electrical branch.. But now l'm jobless .. Please suggest me... Best additional short term course...required for female candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?