13th August 2016, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a District Collector after 12th exam?

Well actually sir I'm sonam and I have completed my class 12th exam with stream of Arts history and I want to become a district collector. What I d? Please help me

13th August 2016, 11:52 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a District Collector after 12th exam?

Yes, you are eligible to become District Collector if you qualify in Civil Services examination.

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC and the eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline and age limit to appear for examination is 21-32 years with relaxation in age for reserved category.

So, you now require to pursue bachelor degree. The examination is conducted in three stages as Preliminary, Mains and Interview and so you have to study hard to qualify in entrance examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th August 2016, 11:57 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Civil Service examination is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted every year. The examination is conducted for recruitment of candidates as an I.A.S, I.P.S, I.F.S etc.

You are eligible to appear for examination but after bachelor degree. The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from recognised university.

Candidate's age must be between 21-32 years there is 3 years and 5 years relaxation for reserved category in upper age limit.

So, if you will finish your bachelor degree in any discipline you can appear for examination. There is no any criteria on the discipline of 10+2 to appear for examination. So, to get syllabus for examination visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
13th August 2016, 11:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To become district collector a candidate must have done graduation in any discipline from recognised University with at least 50% marks and 45% for the candidates of reserved categories. Age limit should be in between 21 to 32 years and relaxation in upper age limit is given to the candidates of reserved categories. A candidate must have citizenship of India and you have to appear in the Civil Services Exam conducted by Union Public Service Commission every year.
9th May 2018, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become district collector after completion of 12th in MPC stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?