13th August 2016, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any part time job I can do while clearing a backlog paper?

Well i have a backlog in 8th semester in B.E automobile. Is there any part time job that i can do while clearing papers related to automobile field?

15th August 2016, 10:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any part time job I can do while clearing a backlog paper?

Yes, definitely you can do any part time job even if you have backlog in 8th semester of your B.E Automobile Engineering course. You can clear your backlog paper by appearing in supplementary examinations at the time you are doing part time job.

There are also many companies which allows students to write backlogs within 6 months after joining in the job. Some universities like JNTUH give two subjects exemptions for B.E candidates, so, if you belong to any university which has this rule, so, you can put your backlog paper as a exemption and apply for jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?