14th August 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Can I get both Ex-Serviceman and OBC quota in IBPS Clerical exam?

Sir, I am Ex Servicemen and falling under OBC list of state as well as central. Will I get both Ex servicemen & OBC quota in IBPS clerical exam?

15th August 2016, 11:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get both Ex-Serviceman and OBC quota in IBPS Clerical exam?

Yes, you can get both Ex-Serviceman and OBC quota age relaxation to be eligible to appear in IBPS Clerical examination.

The minimum age criteria required to appear in IBPS Clerical examination is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 28 years.

Upper age relaxation of 3 years for OBC Category and 3 years for Ex-Serviceman category, total of 6 years age relaxation is applicable for you to apply for IBPS Clerical examination.

You should have completed Bachelor's degree course or equivalent in any discipline from a Government recognised university to be eligible to apply for IBPS Clerical examination.
29th July 2017, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get both reservation in IBPS exam as I am OBC ( Ex Servicemen) . What is the selection process if as person is OBC as well as ex Servicemen. Which types of certificate is required.
26th September 2017, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

Can one get both reservation in IBPS exam . If an individual is OBC ( Ex Servicemen) . What is the selection process if as person is OBC as well as ex Servicemen. Which types of certificate is required.
23rd September 2018, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

If there are 60 seat reserved for ex servicemen then how will it be sub reserved among ex servicemen of sc/st/obc? Please let us know.
20th September 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir can i will get ex serviceman quota in other state in ibps exam or they will consider me as general candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?