15th August 2016, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Which course to choose for my summer training?

Sir I am pursuing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering. I want to be a telecom engineer. So, please tell me which course to choose for my summer training? Will it will help me in future? Waiting for reply

15th August 2016, 10:11 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to choose for my summer training?

Here are some best courses for you :

** Digital and Analog VLSI Design
** Embedded Systems
** Digital signal processing applications
** PLC/SCADA/DCS
** VLSI
All above mentioned courses have good scope in core field. So you can pursue any of the above as per your personal interest.
15th August 2016, 11:30 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is nice to see you aspire for summer training. Since you want to become telecom engineer and want to pursue B.Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering so you can pursue training in :-

- Advanced Telecom
- Mobile Communication
- Wireless Communication Techniques

It will definitely help you in future as companies prefer students with some industrial training experience.
16th August 2016, 12:35 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

You chose Summer training in Telecommunication Technologies and Networks. Here we are providing you the some of courses available in summer training for ECE Candidates.

<> Optical Network

<> PDH

<> SDH

<> Mobile Communication systems

<> NGN Exposure in Digital Exchanges.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?