15th August 2016, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

How to take admission in BIT Mesra?

My B.Arch marks is 189 and 12th standard score is 919 from Andhra board. Am I eligible for BIT Mesra? Please help me. My email id is [email protected]

15th August 2016, 09:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BIT Mesra?

The admission in BIT, Mesra is done on basis on Joint Entrance Examination Main rank card.

If you have appeared for JEE Main and scored 189 marks in JEE Main then you can participate in JEE Main counselling and if you rank is sufficient enough to fetch you admission then you will surely get admission in this college.

You are eligible for BIT Mesra admission but whether you will get admission or not is totally dependent on counselling process.
15th August 2016, 11:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take admission in BIT Mesra?

BIT Mesra is one of the best engineering in Jharkhand.

Admission in Bachelor of technology or Bachelor of Architecture in this college is done through Joint Entrance Examination Main. You can get admission in this college if your rank in JEE Main is less than 10000.

You have not mentioned your rank here. Depending upon your rank, you can participate in JEE Main counselling and see if there is any opportunity for you to get admission in BIT Mesra.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?