20th August 2016, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college after 2nd year?

Is it possible to change college after 2nd year completion for next 3rd year (same University, same branch and even same group of institution i.e. Priyadarshini. With all semester cleared no backlogs yet with pointer 7.7, 8.04, 8.04). Please answer RTMNU, Nagpur.

20th August 2016, 08:57 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change college after 2nd year?

No, its not possible to change college after completion of your 2nd year. You have to pursue complete course from the same college/ university. You can't change to another college/ university or you are not even allowed to change to another section in your college. So, I suggest you to pursue your remaining course from the same college where you have pursued your first two year course.
21st August 2016, 12:52 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say you that it is not possible to change the College after completing second year from a respective College. You must complete all the three years from a same College and must complete your degree from a particular College in order to avoid any kind of further problems.
9th May 2017, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

It is possible to change college after completion of 2nd year from same University?
16th May 2017, 12:35 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
It is possible to change college after completion of 2nd year from same University?
No. You can not change college in 2nd year even if it comes under the same university.
In some cases you can change college right after the completion of first year which is also bounded by certain conditions like you have to ful fill some criteria of that college in which you are looking for getting admission.

In that case you should go and meet the college official or be in touch with that college's site.
Thanks.
26th March 2018, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change college after completing 2nd year with aggregate of 80% in both the years from same university
4th September 2019, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Yes it is possible.. who ever says it cant be done are either dumb or have never been to uni
26th September 2019, 03:04 PM
Unregistered

We can change university in second year
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?