20th August 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Should I take admission in NIPER or Government college of Allahabad for M.Pharm?

Sir, I'm NIPER qualified from Aurangabad and now I'm confused whether to go for NIPER or do M.Pharm from government college of Allahabad. I want to do a part time job and studying not possible from NIPER. My rank is 980. Kindly tell me something beneficial. Sonal.

24th August 2016, 08:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I take admission in NIPER or Government college of Allahabad for M.Pharm?

NIPER is the better option of you are studying pharmaceutical sciences. They are the best option for studying this area of science. You must go with a NIPER without any doubt.

I don't think you can go for part time job if you are studying a regular course like M.Pharm from a reputed college or institute. It will be better to concentrate on studies rather than studying half hearted.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?