21st August 2016, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech?

I am final year btech student. i'm trying to do my project with internship. i want to know the latest project domain wipro??and procedure to apply internship in IT companies. plz help me Can you please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies providing internship in Hyderabad? What's the applying procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of companies providing quality internship of less than 2 months duration in Hyderabad? How can I apply for the same?
  3. List of companies providing internship for final year M.Tech students? What is the procedure followed to apply for the internship?
  4. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL for B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) final year student? List of private and government companies in Bangalore for Internship?
  5. List of companies which offers 6 months Internship program for B.Tech(ECE) final year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for Internship in Accenture and CTS for B.Tech(CSE) final year student?
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to apply for internship in IT companies?
  8. List of companies which provides minimum 6 month internship for final year M.Tech students?
  9. How to apply for internship being a final year BBA student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to EEE final year student in Trivandrum? Procedure to apply?
  11. What is the procedure and companies names to apply for internship after completion of MBA HR?
  12. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  13. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What is the procedure followed for applying internship in L&T and other leading companies?
  16. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  17. What is the procedure followed to apply for 6 months internship in companies while doing B.Tech?
  18. List of companies which offers Internship to B.Tech 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
15th September 2016, 05:35 PM
PAN2HELP

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for internship in IT companies while doing final year B.Tech?

You can apply for internship in any of these two ways. Please go through the following details.

>> you can apply through your college, like you can make an application to you training and placement office and request them to arrange for you or any friend of yours.

>> If you can't manage it, then you can always individually apply to different companies.

List of good IT companies :

>> TCS
>> CTS
>> WIPRO
>> IBM India
>> Accenture
>> HCL
>> Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?