22nd August 2016, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

Scope of M.Pharmacy in pharmacology

Sir, I am fresher planning to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology but is it good option for me to take pharmacology? Are there any jobs in this industry? Do we have to qualify in any of the test for clinical trials?

22nd August 2016, 09:28 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of M.Pharmacy in pharmacology

M.Pharmacy is for those who want to become a lecturer in pharmacy colleges or enter research field specially in new drug development. If you are looking for a pharma company job then B.Pharma is enough to get you a job.

These days clinical research organizations conduct clinical trials for various new drugs for which government gives approval. So, it depends on the CRO in which you are working if you are looking for a clinical trial jobs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?