22nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in LLB course at Guwahati?

Sir, I have cleared class 12th examination in science stream with 77% if we take best of 4 subjects. Now I want to study law and have a LLB degree. How can I get admission in a good college at Guwahati? If through entrance mode then what type of preparation is required and which type of questions come in the examination. For the first year after admission I want to prepare for medical entrance too I'm taking admissions this year for BCS I have dropped one year already and don't want to drop one more year. Please let me know.

27th August 2016, 02:58 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in LLB course at Guwahati?

LLB stands for Bachelor of Legislative Law.
Best institute for LLB in India are NLUs.
NLU stands for National Law University.
To get admission in NLU, students need to qualify CLAT(Common Law Admission Test).
To appear in CLAT, candidates must have completed 12th board examination with more than 45% marks from any recognized board.
Candidates going to appear in the 12th board examination can also appear in it.
There is no upper age limit to appear in CLAT.

Since, you want admission in any institute in Guwahati, Assam but NLU Assam is getting very poor response from the students currently in it.So, its better not to take admission in it.
You can take admission in following NLUs
-NLU Delhi
-NLU Ranchi
-NLU Jodhpur
-NLU Patna
-NLU Kolkata

If you want to take admission in Assam only then you can choose one of the following institutes
-Mangaldai Law College
-Tezpur Law College
-Dispur Law College
-NEF Law College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?