23rd August 2016, 12:17 AM
Unregistered

Can you please conform the time limit to complete the graduation?

Hello,

I like to know what is the maximum time limit to complete bcom graduation under R.D.V.V.
I have admitted in R.D.V.V. due to personal problems i have not been able to concentrate on my studies also i work under a company.I am not sure about the total time limit for completing graduation . i have only 1 subject left to complete my graduation(F.M= Financial Management) this year i.e in 2016 i gave the supplementary exam and it was not good.
So, I am asking the time span is this the final year or i have 1 more year left in my hand to complete my graduation.
Any Help would be really appreciated since i am very worried about it since i have already spent 4 years i.e from 2011- 2015.

24th August 2016, 05:39 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can you please conform the time limit to complete the graduation?

There is no such time limit for students to complete graduation degree according to the rules of UGC(University Grant Commission).
You can take as many attempts you want to clear the examination.
But instead of doing so, you should take a small break from your work and give that time to your study so that to clear the rest paper in coming examination which will clear your head and you will be able to concentrate on whatever the job you are employed.
There is no pressure from university but that degree in pending will be hurting you, so do it once and feel from it if you are not interested in study due to any reason.
31st August 2016, 07:03 PM
ashishkumarcs
Junior Member+

In India the Undergrad degree or Graduation degree is of generally 3 year or 4 year course.

According to UGC the age for get admit in Undergrad degree is not fixed. The most important criteria is that the candidate must have completed hs/her 12th with a recognized university.

According to the UGC, guidelines the course of Bachelor degree must be of 3 or more year.
To complete a graduation degree you must have to complete 3 years as a Undergrad student, there is no shortcut to complete graduation in 1/2 year(s).
UGC issued guidelines also include that a student of 3/4/5 years graduation degree would be given two more years to clear his/her back paper(s) and only after which the degree will be awarded to him/her. So the maximum year to complete graduation is 5/6/7 years for 3/4/5 years graduation courses respectively.
12th September 2016, 06:08 PM
saikat_samudra
Member+

The maximum year you get to complete your graduation is 6-7 years for 3 year degree course, So The most Important part that resign from the job if possible and study hard.
4th July 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

sir i have joined b com in 2008 barch and i written 4 semesters after that due to illness i cant continue my education in last year it means i have paid fees and halticket for last two sem but i cant attend my education now i want to continue my education pls advice
15th November 2017, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Sir i have joined BA IN 2007 & I complete my 2 years in graduation in 2008 but in 3rd years due to my job issue i cant complete my final year and one paper of 2nd year..SOO i want to continue my graduation please advice
21st February 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have completed my 2nd year b.com in 2005, but due to some personal issues i was not able to complete my last year of b.com, can i complete my last year after 13 years pls advice
27th April 2019, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

If my one exam not cleared in b.a in 4th year so can i give that one exam in 5th year?
28th February 2020, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

What is the time limit to complete the graduation for old
19th September 2021, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

maximum time limit to complete graduation in calcutta university 2009 regulations 1 1 1 system
24th September 2021, 08:34 PM
Shamaila parween

There's is no time limit to complete graduation .you can be graduate at any age.there is no confirmation about time limit
25th September 2021, 12:32 AM
Shamaila parween

There is no time limit to complete graduation . Student take much time is they want.they can graduate at any time as they want.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?