23rd August 2016, 12:18 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?

What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks? Am I eligible to apply for the PO exam or not? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Ed after completion of graduation with 42% marks?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army after completion of B.Sc graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to apply for WBCS and CGL exam after completion of graduation with 49.5% marks?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for MBA course after completion of graduation with 55% marks?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D after completion of MA with 60% marks?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of graduation with 49% marks and 70% marks in PGDCA?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D course after completion of BA degree?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for civil services exam after completion of AMIE? -- [New]
  9. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  10. What is the procedure followed to get admission for LLB course after completion of B.Com?
  11. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for B.Ed examination after graduation with 40% and Post graduation with 50%?
  13. Can I get admission to study LLB with 44% in B.Sc being an OBC student?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria followed in JNU college for doing MCA course?
  15. Percentage required to appear in TET under SC category?
  16. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to do MA or B.Ed after completion of graduation with 50 percentage marks?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for CA course if I have scored only 45% marks in graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
24th August 2016, 11:31 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks? Am I eligible to apply for the PO exam or not? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? Awaiting to get the response.
You have completed graduation degree, So you are eligible for Bank PO exam. This exam doesn't require any percentage marks in graduation degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree from a recognized university are eligible for IBPS and SBI PO exam.

Your age should be in between 20 to 30 years.
24th August 2016, 01:14 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?

PO stands for Probationary Officer and for recruitment you have to appear and qualify in examination conducted by IBPS and SBI.

The eligibility to appear for examination is candidate must have passed bachelor degree from recognised university and age limit is 20-30 years for IBPS PO and 21-30 years for SBI PO.

There is no minimum aggregate required to appear for examination. So, you can appear for entrance examination and after qualifying in examination eligible for final selection.
For more information about examination visit at www.ibps.in or www.sbi.co.in.
24th August 2016, 01:50 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria Required for PO (Probationary Officer) Exam:

Yes, you are eligible to apply for PO Examination after successful completion of Graduation with 51.6% marks. As there is no certain minimum percentage criteria required, I am sure you are eligible to apply for PO Examination.

The basic educational qualification required is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Bachelor's Degree (Graduation) from a recognized university in any discipline.

>> There is no certain percentage required in Graduation. Just Graduation PASS is mandatory in order to appear in PO Examination.

>> The minimum age required for PO Examination is 20 years and the maximum age must not exceed 30 years and there will be an age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
24th August 2016, 06:04 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Those candidates who have cleared graduation in any discipline are eligible for the Probationary Officer (PO) examination conducted by the IBPS. The maximum age limit will be 30 years for the General Category candidates, for OBC 33 years and for SC/ST 35 years. The candidates must have studied computer as a subject in school or degree level; the remaining people have to provide a certificate to prove their proficiency. The above given are the eligibility criteria to apply for PO examination. You are eligible with 51.6% marks in graduation to apply for the PO examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?