22nd August 2016, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E?

Sir, I am a very ambitious student and want to get job in good and reputed company. I have 87 percentage in SSLC , 58 percentage in PUC and 65 percentage in B.E. then can I get the job in TCS or other good companies?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a job in Infosys after scoring 77.4% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 58% in B.E?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting a good job in private companies?
  3. Eligibility for jobs after 57% marks in B.E and above 60% in SSLC and PUC? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which companies I can apply for the job after completion of B.E?
  5. Can I get a government job in Gulbarga after passing SSLC with 74% and after failing in PUC in 1 subject?
  6. Can I get a job in L&T ECC after scoring 62% in SSLC and 56% in PUC?
  7. Will I get a job in MNC company with 79% in BCA, 46% in SSLC and 72% in PUC?
  8. Can I get a job after completing SSLC with 75% and after completing 1st PUC with 62%
  9. Is it possible to reappear in PUC exam after a long years gap?
  10. Can I get good job in L&T and TCS after scoring 47% marks in 10th class and 80% marks in Civil Engineering?
  11. How to get a job as a developer after completion of BCA with 56% marks?
  12. Can I get into top IT companies after finishing SSLC in Private with 64%
  13. Which Companies I am suitable for getting Job being a candidate of pursuing M.Tech in Digital Communication and Networking?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have scored only 58% in my PUC?
  15. How can I apply for 2nd PUC directly after completing SSLC? I have discontinued the 1st year PUC
  16. Can I sit for TCS job interview after having experience?
  17. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE?
  18. What training is important for getting job in IT companies like TCS and Wipro? -- [New]
23rd August 2016, 04:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E?

The minimum eligibility requirement in order to apply for job in TCS is that the candidate should have completed their education till a minimum of graduation level having scored 60% throughout in 10th, 12th and graduation.

Moreover, there should not be more than 2 years of gap in studies. You should however try for job in TCS and most probably if you clear the selection rounds, I am sure you will be allowed the prospective post opted for.
23rd August 2016, 10:48 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in TCS or other good companies after having 87% in SSLC, 58% in PUC and 65% in B.E?

Most of the top IT companies as for 60% marks at various level of academic career. You seem to have less than 60% marks in PUC which might not be good if you are looking for job at TCS, Wipro, Infosys, HCL etc.

You can try at companies which doesn't follow 60% criteria for fresher candidates. You will miss out on top companies but still there are many companies which don't ask for 60% marks.
24th August 2016, 01:13 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS and other famous IT services companies. This is because you do not have 60℅ throughout your career. You need to have at least 60℅ in your 10th, 10+2 and B.E course to be eligible for companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, CTS, Accenture, IBM, HCL, etc. You should try for small scale and startup companies who do not have 60℅ as the eligibility criteria.
24th August 2016, 01:15 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am a very ambitious student and want to get job in good and reputed company. I have 87 percentage in SSLC , 58 percentage in PUC and 65 percentage in B.E. then can I get the job in TCS or other good companies?
As per your PUC marks, you are not eligible for TCS recruitment.

Eligibility criteria of TCS recruitment:-

1)Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS is 60%
2)You should not have any pending backlogs.
3)Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS recruitment.
24th August 2016, 12:45 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

SOrry but you can't have a job in TCS as you have 58% marks in your pre-university course. you must have these following criteria to appear for TCS

Criteria for TCS :

> you must have minimum 60% marks in your 10th, 12th and graduation.
> you should not have any active backlog in the time of joining.
> you must not have more than 2 years of study gap during your academic career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?