25th August 2016, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it equal to complete vocational diploma in engineering when compared to 3 years diploma?

Admission in 2nd year after passing vocation in diploma engineering is it equal to three years diploma ??I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering after passing vocation strem direct 2en year through VOCLET . I want to know it is equal to 3 years diploma

27th August 2016, 04:52 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it equal to complete vocational diploma in engineering when compared to 3 years diploma?

No, it is not. However, if you have taken the admission in the graduation degree, it is better for your future.

Yes, after the diploma, if you want to get into Engineering then there is a special examination for the diploma fellows named LEET.

LEET >>>> Lateral Entry Engineering Test.

If you qualify in the Test then you will be allotted a seat in the engineering college based on the rank in the examination and your diploma percentage. It is the similar case as yours, so, need to worry about it.

You will be given the admission in directly in the 2nd year of engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?