27th August 2016, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Which will be good between MBA in Security Management and MBA in HR?

Wanted to know that MBA through distance learning in security management will be beneficial or MBA from HR will be better for my future as recently i need to take up one of them. Please suggest me the right one to choose based on the scope in present market!

30th August 2016, 09:04 PM
veera7385
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which will be good between MBA in Security Management and MBA in HR?

MBA in HR is the best option between MBA in Security Management and MBA in HR, since you have good career options with Human resources stream.

To do MBA, I would suggest you to prepare for CAT examination.

CAT stands for Common Admission Test. It is conducted by IIMs once in a year to admit students for MBA related programs across top business schools in India. It is an offline examination.

Top 5 business schools for best placements records in India are listed below

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), University of Delhi, Delhi

Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA)

Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB)

Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC)

Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK)
30th August 2016, 10:41 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which will be good between MBA in Security Management and MBA in HR?

Look, both of the courses have demand in ongoing life and both have a good future scope after the completion of the course. But according to me, you must go MBA in HR. This will be better for you as nowadays MBA in HR has a wide scope for various jobs in corporate sector. You must go for MBA in HR field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?