6th June 2011, 08:57 PM
Ralsun

From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?

Sir, from where shall I collect appliction form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati? I have searched for it online but couldn't find it. So I'd be highly obliged if you could help me in this.

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I tripura medical college form in Guwahati?
  2. How may I get application forms for Tripura Medical College?
  3. When will the form of Tripur Medical College will be available?
  4. From where and how can I get the application forms for entrancing in MBBS course at Tripura medical college?
  5. Date of available of forms for the course of MBBS of Tripura Medical College -- [New]
  6. How to download application form for MBBS from official website of Tripura medical college? What's the fee structure?
  7. Is there any seat in MBBS course for outsiders in Tripura Medical College? From where to get the application form for the entrance exam?
  8. How may I swap my posting from Agartala to Guwahati? I was allotted at Tripura AG(a) office as an auditor by CAG
  9. How can I get information regarding application form of MAT in Guwahati?
  10. Medical Entrance Test Form for MBBS in Tripura Medical College -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What to do to have the forms of the MBBS entrance exam of Tripura Medical College?
  12. What are the chances to get admission to government medical college in Tripura?
  13. Can a student from Patna appear be eligible for admission in Tripura Medical College?
  14. Can I apply Tripura medical entrance exam through online? Where can I get the application forms for the same?
  15. How may I get application form for MBBS entrance of TMC?
  16. Can a outsider give entrance test for Tripura State Government Medical College?
  17. How can I join India Navy after completing graduation? I'm student of Hospital management in Tripura Medical college
  18. What is the fee structure of Tripura Medical College for BDS and MBBS?
1st March 2012, 01:53 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: From where to get the application form for Tripura Medical College in Guwahati?

Tripura Medical College offer MBBS course. There are 100 seats available for MBBS students. Out of 100 seats 15 seats is reserved for student of All India Pre Medical Test(CBSE/AIPMT).

The Application Form is available at official website of Tripura Medical Collage on production of Demand Draft amounting to Rs.2000/- only The Demand Draft should from any Nationalized Bank in favour of the “Society for T.M.C. & Dr. BRAM Teaching Hospital, Hapania” payable at Agartala.

You can contact to Tripura Medical Collage to this address:
Hapaniaagartala
Agartala
West Tripura(Dist.)
Tripura.
Phone: 0381-2376657
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?