31st August 2016, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

Sir/Mam,

I am a b.tech. third year(electrical engineering ) student.i want to know the best options for doing summer training after completing my B.tech third year.please give me the complete procedure for doing this training? Can you please guide me with the answer on this?

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for summer training with DRDO for 4-5 weeks after B.Tech (Electrical) 3rd year?
  2. How to do summer training? I am a 3rd year student of engineering in electrical
  3. What is the procedure to apply for Summer Training in BHEL after completing 3rd year of BE in Electrical Engineering? -- [New]
  4. Summer training after 3rd year Electrical Engineering? Procedure to register?
  5. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in L&T for B.Tech(CE) 3rd year student?
  6. Details regarding training in thermal power plant during B.Tech III year Electrical?
  7. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in BEL for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  8. Companies in Kanpur and Lucknow for summer training after 3rd year of B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  10. How to do summer training while in B.Tech 3rd year Mechanical Engineering Student
  11. Summer training at BHEL after B.Tech (Electrical engineering) 3rd year?
  12. Information about summer training in ISRO? Details on how can I do summer training from ISRO?
  13. How to do summer training in Kolkata, Bokaro after passing B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering
  14. Summer internship in BHEL being a 3rd year B.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  15. Procedure to apply for Summer Training in Tata Motors, Lucknow for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  16. What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?
  17. Summer training at NTPC after B.Tech 3rd year (Mechanical engineering)?
  18. Procedure to apply for summer training in Indian Railways after B.Tech (Mechanical engineering) 3rd year? -- [Most Discussed]

31st August 2016, 08:48 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

It is nice to see you aspire for summer training in the third year of your B.Tech course. Since you aew from electrical background, so you can pursue summer training in :-

- PSUs like ONGC, SAIL, NTPC, etc.
- Private sector power plants like Tata Power, Reliance Power, Adani Power, etc.
- Private sector steel plants like Tata Steel, Jindal Steel, Shushan Steel, etc.
- Indian Railways
- State Electricity Corporation
- Indian Metro Railways
- IT companies like HP, HCL, etc.

31st August 2016, 01:12 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the best options for doing summer training while doing B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering?

Being a 3rd year student you are eligible for applying internship in any company. In order to apply for internship you must fulfill the eligibility criteria of the respective company. The general eligibility criteria includes:

> No backlog in your degree program.

> Your institute must be well recognized and affiliated by any registered university.

For getting internship in a company you have to submit your application at the HR department before the due date. Some companies offers online application for internship so, in that case you have to complete the application process online.

After a certain period of time, the concerned authority will send you an acknowledgement if they finds you eligible for internship in their organisation and hence after that you can start your internship.

After cpmpletion of B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering, you can choose your summer training related to:

> PLC & SCADA.

> VLSI design.

> Robotics and Automation.

> C++,etc.

Some of the companies which offers summer internship to B.Tech 3rd year Electrical Engineering students are:

> BHEL.

> NTPC.

> WBSEDCL.

> CETE, etc.

31st August 2016, 06:20 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

There are so many well reputed and established companies in which you can apply for internship. Some of such best options are SAIL, BEL, BHEL, Thermal Power Plants etc. First of all you have to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria to apply the internship. You must have qualified your graduation exams with minimum 55% aggregate marks. Also you will need a NOC from your current institute to apply internship. You have to submit your application before the due date. If they approved your application then you have to follow-up the selection process.

31st August 2016, 08:51 PM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

You have many options for internship after completion of your 3rd year electrical engineering. You can do any short term software course or you can go for industrial training. I think you should go for practical experience. You can applying for internship in any of the following companies :

-- SAIL

-- Intel

-- Dell

-- BHEL

-- BEL

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?