1st September 2016, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi?

Hello sir, I have studied 12th with PCB group at Delhi. MY parents were born in Haryana but they shifted to Delhi and I born at Delhi. My parents have no any land piece in Haryana. Can I get domicile of Haryana because I want to appear in Haryana PMT?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get domicile of Haryana? My mother and father both were born in Haryana but I was born in Delhi
  2. Do I need to submit domicile of UP if I was born in UP however did +2 from Haryana?
  3. Can I get domicile of UP if graduated and worked in UP but did 12th from Delhi having no property there? Whether my daughter can get domicile if she born in UP but studying in Haryana?
  4. Can I get domicile of Haryana if i was born there and stayed there up to class 10th but later on moved to Punjab?
  5. Possibility to apply in Haryana DET for a domicile candidate who is pursuing 10th in Delhi?
  6. For which state would I get the domicile certificate? What's the procedure for the same? I was born in Ludhiyana(Punjab). But all of my education has been in Faridabad(Haryana)
  7. Can I get domicile certificate of Haryana, if shifted in Punjab in 1988? -- [New]
  8. How may I get an IPO No. to apply a Government Job in other state? I am from Punjab and want to any job in Haryana. I don't have domicile of Haryana
  9. Which state will be considered in my domicile certificate? I born in Ludhiana(Punjab) and completed all my education in Faridabad(Haryana)
  10. What's the procedure for getting domicile certificate of Delhi? I was born in Delhi and studied till 8th std at Delhi and then proceeded to UAE and completed my 12th in UAE. My both parents belong to Delhi
  11. List of engineering colleges available for a student having AIR 74782 in AIEEE? I have done my 12th in Delhi but I have domicile of Haryana. Am I considered under Hariyana state quota?
  12. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  13. Will I get domicile certificate of Delhi for my professional studies?
  14. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  15. Is it necessary to get Delhi domicile certificate, if my parents belongs to Uttar Pradesh domicile?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for Domicile of Uttar Pradesh if completed schooling in Delhi but my father belongs to Uttar Pradesh?
  17. Can a student having a domicile of AP, apply for Haryana PMT?
  18. What does Domicile mean? How should I get the domicile certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
7th September 2016, 10:43 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibilities to get domicile of Haryana if born in Delhi?

Yes, you can get the domicile of Haryana as your parents were born in Haryana. Your parents need to submit the legal proof of being the Domicile of Haryana in case of getting your Domicile Certificate of Haryana. So, just apply for the Domicile Certificate and proceed further with all the legal documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?