2nd September 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

Differences among Applied Chemistry and Chemistry B.Sc courses? Course syllabus of Applied Chemistry?

I need to know about the course syllabus of B.Sc(Applied Chemistry) course. Can anyone of you let me know about the course syllabus? And whats the difference between this one and normal Chemistry Honours course?

Related Questions:
  1. Industrial Chemistry vs. Applied Chemistry? What are the career prospects in Chemistry?
  2. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  3. Difference between Analytical Chemistry and Applied Chemistry? -- [New]
  4. Is it possible to join M.Sc in Applied Chemistry after completion of M.Sc in Organic Chemistry? Required Procedure for this?
  5. What is the difference between M.Sc Chemistry and M.Sc Applied Chemistry?
  6. What is the scope to apply for applied chemistry?
  7. Kuvempu University M.Sc (Previous) Applied Chemistry-Organic Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Last date to apply for M.Sc(Pure/Applied Chemistry) in IGNOU, Lucknow? Syllabus and date of entrance exam?
  9. Solution for if u not able to clear IIT-JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the distance education centers available for the courses in MSc Chemistry and MSc Applied Chemistry?
  11. What are the job prospects after completing M.Sc in applied chemistry?
  12. What kind of job can we get after completion of MSc in applied chemistry? How can I enter in ONGC? Information about the entrance in the field of chemistry for ONGC?
  13. Can I do MBA or LLB after completing MSc in microbiology?
  14. Sathyabama University B.E/B.Tech-Ist Semester Applied Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Jobs scope after M.Tech in applied chemistry?
  16. Whether M.Sc(Applied Chemistry) candidate is eligible to apply in Government vacancy which is available for M.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  17. What should I do to become a Lecturer after completion of M.Sc(Applied Chemistry)? Which exam I have to appear?
  18. What jobs will I get after MSc Applied chemistry
24th February 2018, 10:59 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Differences among Applied Chemistry and Chemistry B.Sc courses? Course syllabus of Applied Chemistry?

Difference between B.Sc in Applied Chemistry and B.Sc in Chemistry course:

Basically there is a slight difference between B.Sc in Applied Chemistry course and B.Sc in Chemistry course.

B.Sc in Chemistry - You will be studied the pure chemistry generally without any reference to the immediate applications. In this, you may be studied about theory of Physical Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry..etc.,

B.Sc in Applied Chemistry - You will be studied that particular subject with an Industrial slant. Whereas this, Applied chemistry is a bridge between Chemical Engineering large scale processes and theoretical chemistry.

Applied Chemistry may consists of the below mentioned concepts.

* Industrial chemistry
* Polymer Chemistry
* Organic Structure Mechanism
* Fundamentals of organic and Inorganic chemistry
* Chemical Engineering
* Analytical Techniques of Chemical Analysis
* Industrial Chemical Calculations..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?