4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Which universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?

Which universities in Kerala offering integrated MSc PhD in chemistry? Can you please give me the details about the university? What is the procedure followed to apply for the university? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  2. Colleges offering Integrated Ph.D program along with M.Sc. Chemistry in Kerala?
  3. Institutes offering integrted Phd in chemistry (CSIR GRANT)?
  4. Names of Central Universities offering integrated M.Sc-PhD in Chemistry
  5. List of universities offering Integrated PhD in Chemistry to a candidate who didn't have Maths in 12th?
  6. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  7. List of universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?
  8. Universities offering integrated PhD in Medical Chemistry in India to Overseas student?
  9. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  10. List of universities in Kerala offering integration M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry
  11. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  12. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  13. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  14. Universities offering integrated MSc in Maths and Integrated MSc in Chemistry in AP?
  15. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  16. Which are the universities offering integrated MSc in Kerala? Names of the colleges?
  17. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
7th September 2016, 12:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which universities in Kerala offering integrated M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which universities in Kerala offering integrated MSc PhD in chemistry? Can you please give me the details about the university? What is the procedure followed to apply for the university? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

The following institutions in Kerala are offering integrated M.Sc - PhD in Chemistry;

Institute of Intensive Research in Basic Sciences (IIRBS), Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Thiruvananthapuram - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?