5th September 2016, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?

List of Companies providing Summer Internship For E.C.E Students? Can you please give me the address and the contact details of the companies to start applying for the internship? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum duration of summer internship for final year B.Tech (ECE) students?
  2. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Top companies hiring students for first internship in Singapore in Finance Department? Names of companies and location in which they are providing summer internship?
  4. Companies offering summer interships for B.E ECE students?
  5. List of core companies in India that offer summer internship for ECE students? What is the difference between internship and mini project
  6. List of IT companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Hyderabad?
  7. List of companies providing stipend to ECE students?
  8. List of companies providing free summer internships?
  9. List of companies in Coimbatore providing internship for ECE students -- [New]
  10. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  11. List of companies which provide summer internship in Bangalore in dec?
  12. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  13. List of companies that offer summer internship for 3rd year ECE students
  14. List of companies providing summer training for B.Tech ECE 1st year students? How can I apply in those companies for training?
  15. Details about companies providing summer internship for MBA students in Chennai?
  16. List of companies which offer Summer Internship to B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student in Chennai? Procedure to apply?
  17. List of companies which are providing internship for 2nd B.Tech students?
  18. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
8th September 2016, 11:05 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
List of Companies providing Summer Internship For E.C.E Students? Can you please give me the address and the contact details of the companies to start applying for the internship? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

Thank you!
List of companies providing summer internship for E.C.E students:-

1. E-Mac Infotech Pvt. Ltd., Unit No. E4, Indira CHS, Indira Nagar, Sion Koliwada,, Opp. Manjrekar Market, GTB Nagr Railway Station., Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 092232 69863

2. ECIL, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Prabhadevi, Mumbai - 400025, Phone: 022 2422 7492

3. Trocad Technologies Pvt. Ltd., BSNL Colony, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 022 2570 9309

4. Cocretec Systems, Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone: 098218 39993
9th September 2016, 12:10 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: List of Companies providing Summer Internship for E.C.E students?

List of some of the best companies offering internship for B.Tech Electronics and Communication students :-

>>BHEL.
>>BEL.
>>BSNL.
>>NTPC.
>>SIEMENS.
>>PANASONIC.
>>SONY.
>>INTEL.
>>JINDAL INFOTECH.
>>TCS.
>>RELAINCE COMMUNICATION.
>>BAJAJ ELECTRONICS.
>>PHILIPS INDIA.
>>AIRTEL BHARTI.
>>MOTOROLA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?