5th September 2016, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

No confirmation letter or mail from ICAI for IPCC registration. What to do?

I have registered with ICAI for IPCC(under direct entry scheme) on 27/07/2016 but I have not yet received any mail or confirmation letter. My name is Bhavya
id- [email protected]

7th September 2016, 12:45 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: No confirmation letter or mail from ICAI for IPCC registration. What to do?

It is not an issue that you have not received the confirmation letter yet after the registration for IPCC. Generally it takes about 2-3 months to get the mail. So, just wait for the mail, I am sure that you will get it very soon.
27th February 2017, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: No confirmation letter or mail from ICAI for IPCC registration. What to do?

I haven't got any confirmation from about registration of IPCC and and the last date is 1 March for the registration when i'll get some notification ????
1st March 2017, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

I have got my sro number on 31st jan 2017 when I am eligible to write ipcc exam in direct entry scheme
17th April 2017, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

I have not received my cpt registration letter till now and i have to fill examination form for june 2017. What shall i do?
2nd May 2017, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

I have registered for IPCC NOV 2017 during the last week of february ...!But neither have i received any confirmation/notification mail from ICAI nor the study materials yet..!What shall i do??
10th August 2017, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I had registered for CA CPT dec-2017....I had filled the form on 26th of June and till now I didn't get my books...
Yours truly
Nishat yasmin
[email protected]
11th August 2017, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

I registered myself online for foundation course a fortnight ago, initially the status was payment not verified then it changed to processing form but now again it is showing as payment not verified . I neither received confirmation mail nor a letter from icai ,what should I do?
9th January 2018, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

I have registered online for IPCC through direct entry route on 10/11/2017, and submitted the application form and other documents to the nearest regional branch, later i got an email from ICAI on 22/11/2017 regarding discrepancy in registration..for which i submitted all the required attested documents again to the icai branch...but yet i have not got my registration letter & number neither any confirmation regarding registration.
23rd March 2019, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

I have received my SRO number but still didn't receive SRO registration letter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?