5th September 2016, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

How to apply for post of Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore?

Hi, I am Anand B C. I have completed, M.Sc in Psychology at Manasa Gangothri, Mysuru. But I want to know how to apply for post of clinical psychology in M.Phil at NIMHANS in Bengaluru. Please provide information about entrance exam and what procedure to apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get admission in NIMHANS for M.Sc and Ph.D in Clinical Psychology?
  2. When the application form for M.Phil(Clinical Psychology) will be released by NIMHANS, Bangalore? Syllabus of NIMHANS M.Phil entrance exam?
  3. Criteria for M.Phill in clinical psychology at NIMHANS Bangalore for 2016 session
  4. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  5. Applying for NIMHANS M.Phil clinical psychology course before completion of MA psychology?
  6. Is MSc Clinical Psychology in practice with NIMHANS?
  7. Pursuing Ph.D in Psychology : Am I eligible to appear for M.Phil Clinical Psychology(NIMHANS) entrance test?
  8. Syllabus of M.Phil Clinical Psychology entrance test of NIMHANS Bangalore? What is the course structure and internship?
  9. When will the forms of NIMHANS course come out? I have completed M.A in psychology
  10. NIMHANS M.Phil Clinical Psychology 2015 syllabus for entrance exam
  11. Are NIMHANS or CIP, Ranchi best for pursuing M.Phil in Clinical Psychology? Why are they called the best?
  12. NIMHANS 2015 exam syllabus
  13. What is the syllabus for M.Phil clinical Psychology at NIMHANS?
  14. Procedure to apply for NIMHANS PhD in Clinical Psychology? Important dates, syllabus and previous question papers? -- [New]
  15. NIMHANS PhD Clinical Psychology syllabus and previous year papers
  16. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  17. Syllabus and type of question of entrance exam for M.phil in clinical psychology in NIMHANS -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Syllabus and question paper pattern for NIMHANS M.Phil (Clinical Psychology) exam?
28th September 2016, 04:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for post of Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore?

To apply for the post of Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore, you must have to appear in the UGC NET examination after the completion of your Masters degree. Once you qualify in the entrance examination, you can apply in the above mentioned Institute with a valid NET score card.
The eligibility criteria for NET examination is that candidates must have completed their masters degree from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?