9th September 2016, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU?

I have completed engineering in computer science. I want to do mtech under vtu as a correspondence because I m in teaching field now and I had 2yrs teaching experience so I want solution for this can I do mtech under vtu? Can you please give me the steps which we need to follow?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for M.Tech (correspondence) in Karnataka under VTU? I've completed BE(CSE) with 54.5% under VTU
  2. Which are the VTU colleges offering M.Tech correspondence course in Bangalore region?
  3. Universities offering Ms/MTech courses in Bengaluru, other than VTU? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do masters after completing B.E with VTU? Is correspondence in VTU valued for lecturing?
  5. M.tech in correspondence from VTU university?
  6. Can I do M.Tech in correspondence under VTU?
  7. Details about the colleges offering M.Tech in correspondence under VTU? Details about the course?
  8. List of the colleges offering M.Tech through correspondence under VTU? Is correspondence certification valid? Is regular M.Tech preferred than correspondence?
  9. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  10. How can I join M.Tech in VTU?
  11. Procedure to apply for M.Tech CET in VTU? -- [New]
  12. How to do M.Tech from VTU? What is the date of sale of application form?
  13. Which colleges I can get admission for MBA course having secured a rank of 1641 in PGCET Exam?
  14. Whether a candidate is eligible to get admission in VTU through Karnataka PGCET? Is VTU PGCET equivalent to Karnataka PGCET?
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E?
  16. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  17. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  18. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
11th September 2016, 12:02 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in correspondence from VTU?

You have completed B.Tech course in Computer Science discipline and want to take admission in VTU. You have 2 years of teaching experience.

Following are the eligibility criteria for getting admission to Part time in M.Tech course in VTU:

--Student must possess Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Technology in Computer Science & Technology/ Information Science & Engineering from a recognized university.

--Must pass GATE exam in ‘CS’ discipline.

--worked for not less than three years after qualifying examination.

--must be working in an organization situated within a radial distance of 40km from the institution in which you seeks to take admission.

**If you fulfill all the above eligibility criteria then only you can take admission to part time M.Tech course in VTU. But I am sorry to say that the admission process for this year is over. You have to try for next year. The application form will be available in the month of May- June next year. So in my opinion you have to be in regular touch with its official to get aware all its latest notification about admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?