9th September 2016, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference in subjects offered in MBA and MBA specialization in HR?

What is the difference in subjects offered in MBA and MBA specialization in HR? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting to get the response.

9th September 2016, 11:52 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the difference in subjects offered in MBA and MBA specialization in HR?

Difference between MBA and MBA Specialization in HR:

There is no much difference between MBA and MBA specialization in HR course. If we consider MBA as a Post Graduate course, then there may be chances of studying many streams under this. But when we come to MBA in Human Resources, it is highly specialized in HR (Human Resources) stream. So after completion of MBA in HR you may find employment opportunities in several organizations in HR Department.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?