9th September 2016, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India?

I am a 2nd year economics hons student, and i wAnt to pursue my masters from abroad . Is the admission possible after a 3-year graduation?Can you please give me the steps which we have to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

17th September 2016, 08:19 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do masters in economics from abrad after completion of economics honors in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a 2nd year economics hons student, and i wAnt to pursue my masters from abroad . Is the admission possible after a 3-year graduation?Can you please give me the steps which we have to follow? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

Yes, it is possible to do master’s in economics from abroad countries like England after completion of economics honors in India. The Indian graduation of 10+2+3 years will be accepted in countries like England for the admission to Master’s Degree in Economics. So you are eligible to apply for universities for the admission to Master’s in Economics. The Indian students should clear the international English language test like TOEFL or IELTS for the admission. The aspirant can apply to the universities through online for the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?