14th September 2016, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?

Sir, can i change my college after the completion of my 1st year BE? If yes then can you please tell me the procedure sir? If i change my college i have to pay any penalty fee?

14th September 2016, 08:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, can i change my college after the completion of my 1st year BE? If yes then can you please tell me the procedure sir? If i change my college i have to pay any penalty fee?
Yes, you can change your college after completion of 1st year of your degree education, but its quite hectic work to do so. Firstly, you will have to notify the same in the college you are currently in and they might ask you to pay the remaining amount of money for whole years. After that they will provide you with an NOC that you will have to provide in the college that you want to take admission in and a letter that you will have to take to the university to cancel your enrollment from that particular college for that particular course, and only after that you can change your college.
14th September 2016, 08:21 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change college after completion of 1st year BE? Will I have to pay penalty fee is change my college?

No, it is not possible to change college after completion of your first year B.E course. You can't transfer to another college in the middle of the course. No change in course/ college will be allowed once you submit confirmation letter in your college.

If you are not interested to continue your remaining 3 years B.E course in the college where you have secured for pursuing B.E course then, you need to pay the remaining 3 years fee to the college to get back your certificates.

After obtaining certificates from your college, you can take admission in another college in first year of B.E course because there, very less number of colleges which offer admission in second year of B.E course to candidate who have completed first year B.E course in another college.
14th September 2016, 11:22 PM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Yes, you can change to other college after completion of your 1st year in B.E within the same university.There are only some colleges available accepts transfer student.if you are in a private engineering college then it is very tough to change your college.

To change college you must fulfill the following conditions:-

->>You should achieve more than 75% in your first year

->>You should pay full fees for the seat which you are leaving in the present college

->>You should have some proper reason for your decision in the present college.
15th September 2016, 01:38 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for changing your current college only after completion of first year of BE. But, you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria designed for migration.
You must not have any backlog in first year exams to change college after completion of first year. You must have any genuine reason for changing the institute. You can change the college only with the agreement of both the institutes i.e your current institute and the institute in which you are aspiring to study further.
Here are some basic rules and guidelines that you must have to followed to apply migration.
Please find the attachment herewith.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Migration Rules.pdf(218.4 KB, 38 views)
28th October 2021, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Due health issues I am changing my clg should I also pay complete year fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?