16th September 2016, 01:35 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

How could I join government job after completion of 4yr Biomedical engineering.I completed my engineering at current year.seeking for government job in my related field.? Can you please provide me the complete information soon?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get the job in government sector after completion of biomedical engineering?
  2. List of government job for biomedical engineering?
  3. List of government jobs for biomedical graduates?
  4. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  5. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  6. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in Chemical Engineering after completion of B.Tech?
  7. How to get Government job after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Minimum percentage required in final year?
  8. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of B.E Mechanical Engineering with 62% marks?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Biomedical Engineering without doing maths? -- [New]
  10. Which government job I can apply after completion of M.Sc Chemistry course? What procedure to be followed to apply for the job?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying government job after completion of B.Arch degree?
  12. How to get a government job after graduating in B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  13. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers?
  14. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is there a chance for me to get the government job after completion of B.Tech 3rd year ECE?
  16. What is the procedure followed to apply for government job in TamilNadu tourism after completion of BA course?
  17. What should I do to apply for government job after completion of M.Sc Microbiology course?
  18. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering

28th September 2016, 01:25 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for government job after completion of Biomedical Engineering?

There are many government jobs available for you, you can also apply for government companies. But for all the government jobs there are exams & interview which you must clear. Every year government announce thousand of jobs & millions of candidates apply. You can also apply for State Government jobs again exam will be there.
I suggest you to buy employment news as this paper will give you full details of the exams. For most of the jobs a candidate must be graduate from a valid university with no backlogs. So start your preparation by joining coaching class.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?