16th September 2016, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

Topics for final year project and period of the project?

I want to know about final year project details like topic should be selected from the students and what is peroid required to complete the project. Please i need your help

16th September 2016, 11:30 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Topics for final year project and period of the project?

During the final year of bachelor's degree, you have to execute two projects. In your seventh semester you can execute any minor project but in the last semester of your degree, you have to work on major project.
You can make project on any topic as per your core field. My suggestion to you is that you should try to thing something new or you can make some modifications in the existing aspects.
My suggestion to you is that you should work with a 4 to 5 members team in your project. Also it is good for your future career if you keep a project report with you.
17th September 2016, 06:56 PM
Suraj Singh 7494

The final year project will be based on your course and branch. According to your branch you can choose your final year project. Like if you are from CSE branch than you can make your project on any site or PHP etc.
If you are dealing with Electronics Engineering branch than you can make some models about electronics project.
Civil Engineer students can make any model like bridge model or etc.

You can make your project also during college times. In your last lectures or free lectures you can work on your project and also make help from workshop, there you can easily get some tools according to your need. Or you can made your project on your home choice is yours. You have to be submitted your project at the time of internal and external viva of your project. So you have a whole semester to prepare your project.
17th September 2016, 10:07 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about final year project details like topic should be selected from the students and what is peroid required to complete the project. Please i need your help
You have not mentioned the field that your are studying right now, nor you have mentioned the subject details that you are interested in or you would like to work on, so its quite difficult to give you a proper answer to your question.

If you are studying in the Engineering/Management/ field then these are the topics that you can do or work for your final project :

Technology based Computer Final Year Project Topics:
  • School Management systems
  • Stenography
  • Sending SMS using .NET through web services
  • Library management project
  • Student information system
  • Web based claims processing system

Technology based electronics Final year Project Topics:

• Design and program multi-processor platform for high- performance embedded processing
  • walking stick with Heart Attack Detection, line following Robot etc
  • VLSI Design of Heart Model
  • Laser guided vehicle
  • Neuro-Fuzzy DC Motor speed control etc

Management Final Year Project Topics
  • A study on Effectiveness of Grievances Handling Mechanism
  • Rural Marketing stratergy
  • Case study of Whirlpool ERP-SAP implementation
  • Analysis of car industry in india
  • Quality online Banking Services etc

Mechanical Final Year Project Topics:
  • Concept design of an Ultra-light industrial Robot
  • CFD Measurements of the cooling Air in a DC-Motor
  • Analysis of casting process for complex Electronic unit as Aircraft

Civil Final Year Project Topics:

• Concrete shrinkage prediction using maturity and activation energy
  • Corrosion Resistance of Weathering steels etc

Answering your second query that is how much time it will take to complete one project so, answer for this query is totally depended on you that is how much time you will take to complete a project. So, I will say only this the faster you select a topic and faster you work on the topic your project will ultimately will complete on a time or before on time. So, its you who have to work hard to make your project worthy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?